Thursday 20 December 2012

Am I the prodigal son?

Am I the prodigal son?
This true story of my life. we are a simple family living in the village samosir huta Ginjang. consisted of 10 children we can say we are a big family. there are many stories that happened in our family story both sad and telling of the story will senang.saya sad story because this is the background why I publish this paper. I had very good parents during the day but when it's parents evening I changed 100%. because if you've been drinking alcohol my parents are not directly controlled in this berbicara.kebisaan was held from him since I was single until blessed with 10 children. because this habit can be said as the legacy of my grandfather.
since I was little noise is not so familiar in the ears I even saw a fight between the mother and father to sometimes lead to destruction of goods was at home. my mom is the most patient with you but sometimes patience is my father used. tears are so often out of the eye ini.miris indeed if seen. The most I fear that my parents went to a party invitation spelled almost certainly noisier without cause.
I'm 23 years old now feels heavy receive a similar situation as my childhood because my father was sama.tiap night has arrived must have been noisy cursing people for no reason because I feared the influence alkohol.yang now is bring my girlfriend home because I was afraid the father would get drunk girlfriend when I came home. father never came home one night with noises while cursing people, I invite you home but still too noisy, I told ma father so as not to fuss but even more ribut.melihat that I could not hold my emotions and then I take the water hold me flush my father while I say I'll realize my tears dulu.sambil also out because I was saddened by the circumstances itu.apakah including the prodigal son?

No comments:

Post a Comment